If you would love to run your own business but feel overwhelmed about what this may involve, or if you find the potential risks too daunting, then this service is ideal for you.
Through First Business Services, you can now run your own e-commerce business, selling products or services that you are passionate about, without any of the headaches!
We will literally set up the business for you and take care of every aspect of it, so that all you will need to do is fulfill your orders as you achieves sales.
To illustrate what we can do for you, the complete version of our On-Line Business Support Package* includes:
- Conducting a feasibility study for your chosen product type.
- Taking care of all aspects of your business’s financial accounting.
- Registering your company and domain.
- Creating and maintaining your e-commerce website.
- Maximising your website traffic.
- Allocating you with an 0800 number.
- Provision of an inventory database for monitoring your stock.
- Facilities for taking payments over the phone.
- Producing terms of trade, tailored to your business.
- Advice as and when you need it.
- Storage facilities for your stock (this will be an additional cost to your service package, although we can secure discounted rates for our clients).
*The package of services that we provide will vary in accordance with individual requirements and budget.
We will put together a package of services that are tailored to each individual client’s particular business needs, and budget, with an option to pay via affordable monthly installments, so that there will be no need to worry about any hefty upfront fees.
Business Incubation Service
This involves managing your new business on a joint-venture basis, through which we will take care of every aspect of your business throughout the initial start-up phase, so that by the time we hand responsibility over to you (at a prearranged date) we will have ensured that key processes are in place and that the business has an established market presence*.
*This will be dependent upon the viability of the business concept.
It is a fact that most businesses fail within the first 12 months of set up. However, with a stable foundation already established, and with the right support in place, your business will be much more likely to achieve long term success.